The next-generation McGRATH MAC video laryngoscope is an enhanced, more robust device designed for routine use in fast-paced hospital and EMS environments. The latest design offers:
Evolving a familiar technique
The McGRATH MAC video laryngoscope combines line-of-sight video from its portrait display with the familiar Macintosh technique, so you retain your traditional laryngoscopy skills.
Simple. Smart. Versatile.
See clearly. Every time.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Robust support for your team
The industry's first connected ambulance cot.Learn more
Our Power-LOAD cot fastener improves operator and patient safety by supporting the cot throughout the loading and unloading process.Learn more
1. Kriege M, Alflen C, Tzanova l, et al. Evaluation of the McGrath MAC and Macintosh laryngoscope for tracheal intubation in 2000 patients undergoing general anaesthesia; the randomized multicenter EMMA trial study protocol. BMJ Open. 2017; 7;e016907.
2. Kleine-Brueggeney M, Greif R, Schoettker P, Savoldelli GL, Nabecker S, Theiler LG. Evaluation of six videolaryngoscopes in 720 patients with a simulated difficult airway: a multicentre randomized controlled trial. British journal of anaesthesia. 2016;116(5):670-679.
3. Cook TM, El-Boghdadly K, McGuire B, McNarry AF, Patel A, Higgs A. Consensus guidelines for managing the airway in patients with COVID-19: Guidelines from the Difficult Airway Society, the Association of Anaesthetists the Intensive Care Society, the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine and the Royal College of Anaesthetists. Anaesthesia. 2020;75(6):785–799.
4. Hall D, Steel A, Heij R, Eley A, Young P. Video laryngoscopy increases 'mouth-to-mouth' distance compared with direct laryngoscopy. Anaesthesia. 2020;75(6):822–823.
5. Alvis BD, Hester D, Watson D, Higgins M, St Jacques P. Randomized controlled trial comparing the McGRATH MAC video laryngoscope with the King Vision video laryngoscope in adult patients. Minerva anestesiologica. 2016;82(1):30-35.
6. Altun D, Ali A, Çamcı E, Özonur A, Seyhan TÖ. Haemodynamic Response to Four Different Laryngoscopes. Turk J Anaesthesiol Reanim. 2018;46(6):434-440.
7. Gaszyński T. Comparison of the glottic view during video-intubation in super obese patients: a series of cases. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2016;12:1677-1682.
8. Szarpak L, Truszewski Z, Czyzewski L, et al. A comparison of the McGRATH™ MAC and Macintosh laryngoscopes for child tracheal intubation during resuscitation by paramedics. A randomized, crossover, manikin study. Am J Emerg Med. 2016;34(8):1338-41.
M0000009613 REV AA