Take thrombectomy to the next level
Feel the difference with smooth retrieval
Trevo NXT ProVue Retriever is the next generation of the Trevo evolution, now optimized for combination technique use with aspiration catheters. We’ve kept the same highly effective Trevo stent, designed to reduce disability in patients experiencing acute ischemic stroke (AIS) up to 24 hours from time last seen well by removing clots to restore blood flow in the brain. We’ve incorporated the new TriGlide Delivery Wire, for smoother and easier delivery and retraction into the aspiration catheter.
The responsive TriGlide Delivery Wire makes using the Trevo NXT ProVue Retriever feel easy, so you can work with speed to get to and remove the clot.
A) Trevo XP ProVue Retriever: Bare stainless steel coil
B) Trevo NXT ProVue Retriever: Smooth hydrophilically coated polymer jacket
With the Trevo NXT ProVue Retriever, you can now deliver the full range of Trevo NXT ProVue Retriever sizes through the new Trevo Trak 21 Microcatheter without compromising on the stent design you trust.
Trevo retrievers are designed to maximize clot integration and provide meaningful procedure guidance with full-length radiopacity.
7,000+ patients have been studied across RCT's, registries, and observational studies.*
Multicenter, randomized clinical trial comparing MT in addition to guideline approved medical management with medical management alone. Showed 32.6% of MT treated patients had functional independence at 90 days vs. 19.1% in the control group (primary endpoint).1
Randomized, open-label trial compared Trevo Retriever thrombectomy plus standard medical care with standard medical care alone for patients up to 24 hours from symptom onset. 49% of patients in the treatment arm were functionally independent at 90 days vs. 13% in the control group (primary endpoint).2
Trevo Retriever Registry:
Prospective, post-market, global study to evaluate reperfusion at endof procedure and functional outcomes at 90 days in patients treated with Trevo Retriever. Results from the 2008 patients show TICI 2b/3 in 92.8% of patients with functional independence at 90 days in 55.3%.3
* Studies conducted using Trevo XP which has been shown to be substantially equivalent to Trevo NXT.
Is it cost effective to treat elderly and late-stage stroke patients with mechanical thrombectomy?
Elderly stroke patients4,5
Based on the data from five large RCTs, mechanical thrombectomy + standard medical care (SC) is cost-effective in patients aged 50-100, from a health care societal perspective.
Billing and reimbursement information
Hospital reimbursement payment trends for mechanical thrombectomy
Same proven stent
Large cells, tailored radial force, tubular design, for consistent integration
New TriGlide Delivery Wire
Nitinol core wire with hydrophilically coated polymer jacket reduces friction
New longer 200cm nitinol delivery wire
for compatibility with tri-axial setups
|Stent diameter||Labeled length||Stent length||Device length||Wire diameter|
|90312||3||32 mm||36 mm||200 cm||0.015 in|
|90313||4||28 mm||32 mm||200 cm||0.019 in|
|90314||4||41 mm||44 mm||200 cm||0.019 in|
|90315||6||37 mm||40 mm||200 cm||0.019 in|
|Trevo NXT ProVue Retriever||Compatible microcatheter|
|3x32||Trevo Pro 14 Microcatheter
Trevo Trak 21 Microcatheter
|4x28||Trevo Trak 21 Microcatheter|
|4x41||Trevo Trak 21 Microcatheter|
|6x37||Trevo Trak 21 Microcatheter|
A) AXS Universal
B) AXS Infinity LS Plus
C) AXS Vecta 74
D) Trevo NXT
Trevo Trak 21
A) Trevo NXT
Trevo Trak 21
B) AXS Catalyst 7
Distal Access Catheter
Balloon Guide Catheter
D) AXS Universal
Trevo/TRAP animation video
1. MR CLEAN: O.A. Berkhemer et. al. A Randomized Trial for Intraarterial Treatment for Acute Ischemic Stroke. New England Journal of Medicine. January 2015.
2. DAWN: Nogueira et al. Thrombectomy 6 to 24 Hours after Stroke with a Mismatch Deficit and Infarct. New England Journal of Medicine. January 2018.
3. Trevo Retriever Registry: Binning et al. Trevo 2000: Results of a Large Real-World Registry for Stent Retriever in Acute Ischemic Stroke. Journal of the American Heart Association. December 2018.
4. Elderly stroke patients: Pizzo et al. Cost-utility Analysis of Mechanical Thrombectomy Between 6 and 24 Hours in Acute Ischemic Stroke. International Journal of Stroke. January 2020.
5. Elderly stroke patients: Kunz et al. Cost-effectiveness of Endovascular Therapy for acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review of the Impact of Patient Age. Radiology. August 2018.