Create larger voids1 with a single incision. Practice a minimally invasive approach while potentially reducing the risk of patient trauma.
1. Insert the AVAflex needle with the radiopaque introducer.
2. Remove the AVAflex needle, leaving the introducer in place.
3. Place the AVAflex balloon down the introducer.
4. Expose the AVAflex balloon by retracting the introducer.
5. Inflate the AVAflex balloon.
6. Deflate the balloon. Remove the introducer and the deflated balloon simultaneously.
7. Prime the AVAflex needle with bone cement and insert the AVAflex needle into the vertebral body. Fill the vertebral body with cement.
1000-025-849 Rev None