decorative photograph
Rollover account withdrawals
You may request a withdrawal of all or part of your rollover account or Roth rollover account at any time. To receive a single-sum cash withdrawal, you must waive the joint and survivor form of distribution for the withdrawn amount and, if you are married, obtain your spouse's written consent (witnessed by a Plan representative or notary public) to the withdrawal.