decorative photograph
Qualified reservist distributions
If you are a uniformed services participant in the Plan, you may request an in-service distribution from your pay deferral account, or Roth pay deferral account, or from any Roth contribution subaccount of an account transferred to the Plan on your behalf as part of an acquisition. This distribution will not be subject to the otherwise applicable 10% excise tax if (i) you are a member of a reserve component who is ordered or called to active duty for either an indefinite period or a period in excess of 179 days and (ii) the distribution is made during the period beginning on the date of your order or call to active duty and ending at the close of the active duty period.