Possibilities aren’t only meant to be seen – they're meant to be experienced. With our 1688 AIM 4K Platform, we have improved visualization and ergonomics, designed for a better operating room experience as compared to previous Stryker generations.
Contrast - High-contrast image with a real-time SPY fluorescence overlay
Overlay - A white-light image with a real-time fluorescence overlay
ENV - Grayscale with SPY fluorescence overlay
IRIS - Illuminated stents for improved anatomical identification
White light - Smart AutoLight system that self-adjusts based on anatomy
We listened to your experiences with yesterday’s limitations so we could better understand the struggles you face each day in gynaecology.
- Multiple camera systems for different procedures create logistical challenges
- Unique anatomy causes inconsistencies in lighting
- Inaccurate colour reproduction
- Difficult ergonomics with endourology procedures
- Blurred visuals through murky fluid and stone dust
Empower today's solutions
We believe that yesterday’s limits empower today’s solutions. With the 1688 AIM 4K Platform, we’re maximising your visual potential, so you can provide better patient care.
IRIS stents are designed to save time and reduce risk of ureteral injury1
AutoLight helps improve deep pelvic visualization
Clear visualization with PneumoClear integrated smoke evacuation
Together, we can do more
We design some of the most innovative surgical technology on the market so you can provide improved patient care. Connect with us today for more information about the 1688 AIM 4K Platform. Together, we can build a better tomorrow.
1. Reid, S., Chang, T., Condus., G. “Infrared Illumination System (IRIS) for ureteral catheterisation: what are the benefits” Laparoscopic Surgery For General Gynaecologists. 1000902359 REV A.