in patient care
We share your goal: saving patient lives. In colorectal surgery, clear visuals are important to mitigate complication and ureteral injury risks. That’s why we’ve designed the 1688 AIM 4K Platform, providing you with 4K cameras and brilliant visualization.
Contrast - High-contrast image with a real-time SPY fluorescence overlay
Overlay - A white-light image with a real-time fluorescence overlay
ENV - Grayscale with SPY fluorescence overlay
IRIS - Illuminated stents for improved anatomical identification
White light - Smart AutoLight system that self-adjusts based on anatomy
Know your limits
We learned about the limitations you face during colorectal procedures and began finding solutions to each one.
- Ureteral injury complications in colorectal procedures
- Cloudy visualization without consideration for interference
- Inconsistent environment due to the complexity of the OR
- Risks of anastomotic leaks following procedures
- Fluorescence requires separate systems, creating workflow issues
See things differently
We don't see limits – we see opportunity. That means turning every problem into a technological solution.
4K resolution and SPY fluorescence improve identification of anatomy
IRIS stents are designed to save time and reduce risk of ureteral injury1
Clear visualization with PneumoClear integrated smoke evacuation
Together, we can do more
We design some of the most innovative surgical technology on the market so you can provide improved patient care. Connect with us today for more information about the 1688 AIM 4K Platform. Together, we can build a better tomorrow.
1. Reid, S., Chang, T., Condus., G. “Infrared Illumination System (IRIS) for ureteral catheterisation: what are the benefits” Laparoscopic Surgery For General Gynaecologists. 1000902359 REV A.