1. Ott, Peter. Hepatic Elimination of Indocyanine Green with Special Reference to Distribution Kinetics and the Influence of Plasma Protein Binding. Pharmacol Toxicol. (1998)
2. Starker, Paul. “Using Outcomes Data to Justify Instituting New Technology: a Single Institution’s Experience.” Surgical Endoscopy, dic. 2017, pp. 1586–1592.
3. Jafari MD, Wexner SD, Martz JE, McLemore EC, Margolin DA, Sherwinter, DA, Lee SW, Senagore AJ, Phelan MJ, Stamos MJ. Perfusion Assessment in Laparoscopic Left Sided/Anterior Resection (PILLAR II): A Multi-Institutional Study. JACS. Vol. 220, N. 1, gennaio 2015.
4. Tsutsui, N. “Optimal Timing of Preoperative Indocyanine Green Administration for Fluorescent Cholangiography during Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Using the PINPOINT® Endoscopic Fluorescence Imaging System.” Asian Journal of Endoscopic Surgery, dic. 2017.
5. Fikfak, V. “Endoscopic Evaluation of Gastric Conduit Perfusion in Minimally Invasive Ivor Lewis Esophagectomy.” Int J Surg Case Rep, 2016, pp. 112–114.