1. PROJ 43909 | Tritanium technology claim support memo
2. RD0000053710 | Tritanium cell infiltration and attachment experiment
3. Karageorgiou V, Kaplan D. Porosity of 3D biomaterial scaffolds and osteogenesis. Biomaterials 2005;26:5474–91
4. RD0000050927 | Tritanium material capillary evaluation
5. DHF0000053171 | Tritanium C 510(k) Physical Testing Report
6. PROJ0000054459 | Tritanium C implant imaging marketing memo
7. PROJ0000054458 | Tritanium C insertion and expulsion marketing memo
8. PROJ44960 | Coefficient of friction memo
9. PROJ0000054457 | Tritanium C subsidence marketing memo
The Chesapeake Cervical-Ti Stabilization System is a multi-screw construct designed to provide stability to the anterior column while reducing the need for supplemental fixation in the cervical spine .Learn more
Anterior cervical standalone cage with intuitive instrumentation and no added anterior profile. This system features an interbody fusion device with internal screw fixation and is intended to be used in anterior cervical discectomy with fusion (ACDF) procedures to aid in cervical fusion. A hollow PEEK cage with a titanium screw locking mechanism allows for rigid screw fixation without added anterior profile. Titanium bone screws feature an outer clip which engages the titanium face plate on the cage. This device is available in a variety of lengths, heights and lordotic angles.Learn more
The Cascadia Cervical 3D Interbody System includes a full range of implant sizes carefully designed to accommodate the vertebral anatomy. This system is used in conjunction with instrumentation that allows for implant insertion and endplate preparation.Learn more
Anterior cervical PEEK spacer with a large graft chamber and multiple sizing optionsLearn more
This document is intended solely for the use of healthcare professionals. The products depicted are in accordance with applicable Regulations and Directives.
Please find our full product disclaimer here.