1. PROJ 43909 | Tritanium technology claim support memo
2. RD0000053710 | Tritanium cell infiltration and attachment experiment
3. Karageorgiou V, Kaplan D. Porosity of 3D biomaterial scaffolds and osteogenesis. Biomaterials 2005;26:5474–91
4. RD0000050927 | Tritanium material capillary evaluation
5. DHF0000053171 | Tritanium C 510(k) Physical Testing Report
6. PROJ0000054459 | Tritanium C implant imaging marketing memo
7. PROJ0000054458 | Tritanium C insertion and expulsion marketing memo
8. PROJ44960 | Coefficient of friction memo
9. PROJ0000054457 | Tritanium C subsidence marketing memo
The Cascadia Cervical 3D Interbody System includes a full range of implant sizes carefully designed to accommodate the vertebral anatomy. This system is used in conjunction with instrumentation that allows for implant insertion and endplate preparation.Learn more
This document is intended solely for the use of healthcare professionals. The products depicted are in accordance with applicable Regulations and Directives.
Please find our full product disclaimer here.