Pivot Guardian is a post-free hip distraction system designed to mitigate post-related complications and heel slip associated with hip arthroscopy.
The Pivot Guardian Distraction System is designed to minimize the time and effort required for transport, setup and takedown.
The Pivot Guardian Distraction System is designed to mitigate post related complications.
2. Traction force gauge
The system includes a traction force gauge that estimates the amount of force on the patient.
3. Fine and gross traction controls
Designed to provide enhanced control and better range-of-motion. The surgeon can easily make adduciton, abduction, as well as extension and flexion hip adjustments. It also allows for internal and external rotation of the hip.
4. Carbon fiber construction
Radiolucent carbon fiber construction minimizes the amount of metal components surrounding the hip, allowing for full anterior and posterior visualization during surgery.
Designed to mitigate heel slip.3
1. Achilles block
Designed to secure the patient's ankle durign distraction.
2. Boa System®
Deliver precise fit and adjustment to distraction system boots, designed to enhance the comfort of the patient.
1. Omer Mei-Dan, MD et. al. Hip Distraction Without a Perineal Post. March 2018, The American Journal of Sports Medicine
2. Data on file, Stryker, DHD13364, “Hip Distractor, Evaluation of Distracted Space and Imaging”
3. Data on file, Stryker, DHD13315, “Hip Distractor Competitor Boot Heel Slip, Flame Deflection, and Table Top Pad Shear Detachment Force Benchmarking Report”