Especially mobile and user-friendly, our Prime Series Stretcher is designed to reduce the physical strain on clinicians1-4, drive efficiency and enhance patient comfort. Fully equipped and highly configurable, the Prime Series Stretcher allows you to creates a solution to meet your specific needs.
Advanced mobility options: Big Wheel or Zoom Motorised Drive System
Electric powered base and lift
Chaperone stretcher alarm system with integrated scale
Advanced mobility options
Stryker Prime offers three advanced mobility opsions - the Zoom Motorised Drive System, Big Wheel Advanced mobility, and Fifth Wheel.
Big Wheel technology allows caregivers to push and steer the stretcher more easily, compared to a manual fifth wheel stretcher.1
Ous Zoom Motorised Drive System helps reduce strenuous pushing and pulling which can result in caregiver injuries.1
Simply step on the pedal to easily raise the litter.
Patients can control their own comfort instead of calling for assistance and repositioning. Controls are staggered so the patient can access them in any position, and they include a patient lockout. Optional foot-end nursing controls allow caregivers to improve patient comfort with the touch of a button.
Lift assist backrest
The drop seat leverages the patient’s weight to easily raise the head of the stretcher, while cradling the patient to reduce the need for boosting.
Simple and convenient
Four-sided brakes offer convenient access, while a power-washable design makes Prime Series Stretchers easy to clean in a fast-paced healthcare environment.
*Not available on Zoom models
These siderails offer reliable patient security when raised, yet are completely out of the way when down, for zero-gap transfers.
Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
Mounted conveniently on the litter, the oxygen bottle’s placement helps reduce awkward bending, reaching and lifting for caregivers.
Recovery chair position
Helps eliminate the need for unnecessary transfers by providing a comfortable position for patients to recover.
Optional scale system
Integrated into the stretcher, the optional scale* provides repeatable weights with the patient in the stretcher. It also helps reduce the need for lateral transfers and independent scale systems.
Chaperone stretcher exit system
For patients who pose a flight or fall risk, this system alerts the nurse when the patient begins to exit the stretcher.5
1. Hospital Focuses on Mobility with Big Wheel, 2005
2. Stryker Prime Series Stretcher with Big Wheel and electric lift reduces exertion when lifting the stretcher litter, 2015.
3. Zoom Motorized Drive reduces perceived exertion when transporting up an incline 2013.
4. Zoom motorized drive reduces spinal loading while transporting on carpet, 2013.
5. Penrose hospital reduces patient falls and increases staff satisfaction with Stryker Stretchers, 2013.
* ±3 lb (1.3 kg) for weights less than 45 kg and ±3% for weights greater than or equal to 45 kg To meet the scale accuracy claim, the patient surface must be in the flat position (Fowler backrest and gatch down),in the highest position, and the product cannot exceed 5 degrees of Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg.