The innovative external urine management system for the female anatomy acts as a transition from indwelling catheters to independent continence. It is designed to address the factors required to effectively manage urinary incontinence – fit, securement and performance.
31% CAUTI reduction in a 700-bed facility1
$55,172 cost savings in a 200-bed facility2
17 to 1 CAUTI reduction in a 150-bed facility3
PrimoFit+ is designed to provide an easily customizable fit that stays in place to effectively manage urinary incontinence and keep your patients comfortable.Learn more
Our basinless incontinence care treats and prevents incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD).Learn more
Effectively absorbs moisture to protect patient's skin.Learn more
1. Data on file, Sage Products LLC. CMR 29261 CustomerOne Report.
2. Data on file, Sage Products LLC. CMR 29260 CustomerOne Report.
3. Data on file, Sage Products LLC. CMR 29283 CustomerOne Report.
4. Guide to the Elimination of Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs): Developing and Applying Facility-Based Prevention Interventions in Acute and Long-Term Care Settings. Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology. 2008.
5. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Urinary Tract Infection and Non-Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection and Other Urinary System Infection Events. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/nhsn/pdfs/pscmanual/7psccauticurrent.pdf.