Plating that fits.
We understand the importance of a well-fitting implant. An implant that fits may reduce OR time, may decrease fracture malalignment, and potentially reduce patient discomfort, especially in areas such as the distal tibia where there is little soft tissue coverage.
- Low profile plate designed to minimize screw prominence
- Patented locking screw head design helps ease extraction1
- May allow for a less rigid construct, potentially resulting in increased callus formation and secondary healing2
- Provides increased CT imaging clarity3
- Offers excellent biocompatibility4,5