Introducing the industry’s first connected ambulance cot.
Stryker's powered solution is designed to help reduce the risk of injuries when loading and unloading cots.
Key product features
Yes! The Power-PRO 2 cot is 8.4 percent lighter than the comparable Power-PRO XT configuration.
Stryker's Power-PRO 2 powered ambulance cot can support and transport a maximum weight of 700 pounds (318 kilograms).
The Power-PRO 2 has been dynamically crash tested to meet SAE J3027, BS EN 1789 and AS/NZS 4535 (with Power-LOAD or Performance-LOAD fasteners, Stryker's X Restraints and Universal Floorplate). The Power-PRO 2 also meets IEC 60601-1 tip stability guidelines.
The lithium-ion battery has a two-year expected service life under normal use conditions. The battery charger has a seven-year expected service life under normal use conditions.
Stryker sales representatives deliver hands-on training for Power-PRO 2 purchases.
The Power-PRO 2 is compatible with Stryker's Power-LOAD powered cot fastener, Performance-LOAD manual cot fastener, mass casualty, wall mount and floor mount fasteners.
Service and support
Robust support for your team
We'll work with you to quickly assess your situation and find the best solution.
ProCare service plans
With a ProCare service plan, you can count on trusted experts dedicated to caring for your equipment, so that you can focus on what truly matters - saving lives.
1. The optimal transport height is predefined to a low transport position to reduce the risk of patient falls without disturbing caregivers access to the patient.
2. When unloading with manual fastener
3. Receive location updates when connected to an active Wi-Fi® network and inductive charger from Power-LOAD or Performance-LOAD. Hot spot required for off-network use (not provided by Stryker). Frequency of updates depends on your connection.
4. Stryker conducted a study in collaboration with Falck Denmark in 2017. The study was conducted with Power-PRO XT only. Power-PRO 2 was not part of the study.
5. Stryker conducted a survey from May 2016 - September 2016, total of 295 interviewees. Data on file. Survey conducted in Europe (UK, Germany, Netherland,France, Italy, Iceland, Austria, Denmark). The survey was conducted for Power-PRO XT and Power-LOAD. Power-PRO 2 was not part of the survey.