Terms and Conditions:
- All returns MUST have an RMA number issued, please contact Customer Service
- Stryker will only accept product(s) that is in original packaging, with the seal unbroken, undamaged, and not defaced (i.e. stickers; markings; shipping labels/documents; RMA form)
- Product(s) not in good condition will be returned to your receiving department (Freight charges may apply)
- All Capital, Stryker Communications, ICG, Dermacell, Cement, TSO3, Cortoss, Augment, Pro-Stim, Pro-Dense, Ignite, Osteoset, Allomatrix, Actishield, Allopure, Fusionflex, Graftjacket Now, all temperature controlled products, dangerous and hazardous goods, discontinued items and customized products are excluded from this policy; Customer Service will need to be contacted for these requests. Innomed items are final sale.
- For returns NOT due to Stryker Error, product(s) MUST be returned within 60 days of shipment date. The following restocking fee will apply upon RMA issue date:
20% of the item sale price, when the return is received within 30 days of shipment date
30% of the item sale price, when the return is received within 60 days of shipment date
All returned product received more than 60 days after shipment date will not be credited
- These Terms and Conditions shall be superseded to the extent of any inconsistency with any applicable Hospital-level or Group Purchasing contract for the relevant product(s).
- Carefully package original unmarked product in a second shipping carton to protect the integrity of the product
- If Stryker Error, shipping details will be provided
- Please ship to:
Attention: Returns Department
2 Medicorum Place, Waterdown ON, L8B 1W2