The EZout System gives you confidence, no matter what.
Cut with controlled power
The EZout System powers the cutting, so you can handle everything else.
- The handpiece generates an oscillating saw motion.
- A variable-speed trigger controls cut speed.
- The sliding attachment handle controls the force, location and depth of cutting.
Get predictable results
Precision engineering provides predictable cut paths, so you can have confidence in every cut.
Gain superior outcomes
Controlled and precise cutting leads to improved results compared to manual cup revision tools.
The EZout System:
- Produces 83% less stress in the bone, reducing the potential for fracture or damage.*
- Results in 60% less bone loss after reaming.*
- Requires a narrower operative space than manual tools, fitting under the femoral head and surrounding tissue.*
- Is appropriate for all approaches, including direct anterior or other MIS.
Have confidence in consistency
The EZout System provides consistently better results compared to manual cup revision tools.
- Consistently removes the cup in 3-5 minutes.*
- Requires 78% less physical exertion to remove a cup.*
*Results from a comparative study submitted for publication using synthetic bone material in a controlled environment.
Refer to the EZout Technique Guide in Resources for full instructions and details.
To browse key information and training resources for the EZout System
Request more information
We are here to assist you. If you are interested in more information, please complete the form below to receive more information about the EZout System. If you are a patient who would like more information, please contact your physician.
For questions or to place your order today, please contact your Surgical sales representative or call
4100 East Milham Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49001
800 253 3210 Toll Free
269 323 7700
800 999 3811 Toll Free