Hoffmann II Compact
The Hoffmann II Compact upper extremity fixator is designed to complement the anatomy of the distal radius by allowing independent movement of its clamps in multiple planes. It has a simple frame design, and provides versatility and ease of use.
The Hoffmann II Compact MRI maintains all of the features of the Hoffmann II Compact, with additional MRI compatibility up to 3.0 Tesla. This means that an MRI may be conducted with the fixator in place without additional risk for the patient or the MRI scanner itself at specified settings.
Features & Benefits
- Small, lightweight clamps for lower profile frames, better visualization of fracture site, and increased patient comfort
- Single- or multi-pin clamps, and a variety of frame configurations designed to meet surgeon’s preferences and fracture needs, including standard unilateral or bi-lateral bridging frames for intra-articular fractures and peri-articular non-bridging frames for extra-articular fractures
- Patented “Snap-Fit” connections allow rapid frame configuration and the ability to add clamps at any time
- Single point of tightening for rapid and easy frame construction
- Color coded components for easy identification
- Full range of rod lengths, clamp configurations, and pin sizes to accommodate both upper and lower extremities
- MRI compatible materials:
- Pins and clamps made from non-ferromagnetic materials to help prevent component displacement
- Electrically insulated rods allow for reduced heating
- Both the Hoffmann II Compact MRI and Hoffmann II Compact have full system compatibility for quick bridging to the larger Hoffmann II and Hoffmann II MRI External Fixation Systems
- New features were specifically designed to fulfill the requirements of today’s surgeon by keeping in mind ease-of-use, versatility, and patient comfort