Profyle Small Bone Plating System
The Profyle Hand System offers a comprehensive range of plates and screws to treat most phalangeal, metacarpal, and carpal fractures and disorders. These titanium implants are manufactured to exact tolerances to provide low-profile, stable fixation.
Features & Benefits
- Titanium plates are light, low profile, pliable, and maintain stability and shape integrity. A large selection of plates is available, including different plate profile heights.
- Screws have blunt tips, a sharp threaded design, and cross-fit low profile heads. Self-tapping cross-fit screws, without cutting flutes and cross-pin screws, are available.
- Three size screws come in every millimeter increment with emergency screws available.
- Two screwdriver blade options – cross-fit blade and cross-slot blade.
- The Auerbach Reduction Clamp acts like a third hand, securing the plate to the bone. Because it is smooth, it should not disrupt soft tissue.
- Three-in-one Lexniering Reduction Clamp maintains fracture reduction, drills and inserts the screw, and measures the depth.
- Modular feature allows surgeons to customize their systems for appropriate use.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Profyle. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.