Hoffmann II Micro External Fixation System
The Hoffmann II Micro System capitalizes on the experience acquired during several decades with the original Mini Hoffmann System, and the Hoffmann II and Hoffmann II Compact Systems.
The Hoffmann II Micro System is indicated for small-bone fractures and digital lengthening. It is made of stainless steel and carbon composite materials to allow for low profile, high resistance frames, and has been designed to answer the growing needs of small-bone injuries by ensuring ease-of-use, versatility, and patient comfort.
Features & Benefits
- Spring-loaded, patented “Snap-Fit” Mechanism helps to provide improved handling and ease of use in the OR
- Radiolucent carbon fiber or stainless steel rods allow complete fracture visualization and various degrees of elasticity
- Low profile frames are light-weight and patient-friendly
- Modular frame components allow independent pin placement and enables the surgeon to build the frame around the fracture
- Convergent or divergent pin placement
- The Hoffmann II Micro is completely compatible with Hoffmann II Compact System allowing the surgeon to treat an entire upper or lower extremity injury with the Hoffmann II family