Neuroflex, the only flexible Type 1 Collagen Conduit on the market, is designed to create a protective environment for axonal growth across a nerve gap that is 2.5cm or less. Neuroflex maintains all of the characteristics of Stryker’s first nerve repair product, NeuroMatrix, including being fully resorbable and semi-permeable, but with the potential benefit of being kink-resistant up to 60°.1,2 Like NeuroMatrix, Neuroflex allows for a tensionless repair and comes in a variety of sizes. Neuroflex is manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. in Franklin Lakes, NJ.
Features & Benefits
- Clinically effective2-7
- Designed to allow a tensionless repair
- Eliminates donor site morbidity associated with autografts5
- Conveniently available off-the-shelf at the time of surgery
- Available in six standard sizes for accurate size matching
- No second surgery to required harvest autograft
- Designed to be non-inflammatory and resorbable1,3,5
- Helps to improve flexibility over standard collagen conduits1,8
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Neuroflex. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.