CranialMap Neuro Navigation Software
CranialMap Neuro Navigation Software is a simplified solution to incorporate navigation into neurosurgical procedures. From pre-op planning to intra-operative guidance and control, CranialMap Neuro has been designed to meet the demands in today’s operating room.
Features & Benefits
The Stryker iNtellect Cranial Navigation System is designed to be efficient, versatile and easy to use in any neuro surgery. Key advantages include:
- Available laptop navigation system and optional planning station
- Unique perspective view to see 3-D image of patient anatomy
- Advanced auto segmentation capabilities for tumors, skin, brain, vasculature, ventricle and other volumes of interest
- Advanced features such as automatic image fusion between multiple CT, MR, CTA, MRA, fMRI,and PET images by one mouse click
- Fully automated registration
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): CranialMap. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.