iNtellect Cranial Navigation Software
The Stryker iNtellect Cranial Navigation Software offers a comprehensive solution to integrate innovative image-guided surgery into current conventional neurosurgical practices. A vast number of easy-to-use planning options are available. Image sets are automatically fused by the software and critical anatomical structures can be visualized with only a few mouse clicks. Stryker’s navigation instruments function as part of a total neuronavigation solution to help deliver superior accuracy, ease of use, rapid registration and a wider field of view to minimize line-of-sight issues.
Features & Benefits
- Available laptop navigation system and optional planning station
- Unique perspective view to see 3-D image of patient anatomy
- Advanced auto segmentation capabilities for tumors, skin, brain, vasculature, ventricle and other volumes of interest
- Advanced features such as automatic image fusion between multiple CT, MR, CTA, MRA, fMRI,and PET images by one mouse click
- Fully automated registration