Precise control. Immediate feedback.
The Stryker Discmonitor® is a diagnostic tool used to deliver complete diagnostic information to help identify discogenic pain. It furnishes accurate, detailed, and printable diagnostic information for assessing the extent of intervertebral disc damage. The Discmonitor is the first and only device that measures time, pressure, and volume during discography procedures—helping to ensure the most appropriate treatment planning and the efficient use of healthcare dollars.
Features & Benefits
- Measures pressure and volume differentials
- Can manually save key data points for up to six discs with the push of a button
- Improves procedural standardization
- Automatically saves max values (pressure and volume)
- Provides real-time feedback via digital display
- Wireless printing of graphic and tabular data
- Reduces potential error—no hand-recording of data
- Can save opening pressure
- Has 20 ml reservoir
- Allows choice of injection options—plunger or syringe—for tactile feel or fine control