Reflex Hybrid Anterior Cervical Plate System
This system has been designed for optimized versatility along with an easy, reproducible technique of implantation. It accommodates both constrained applications, in which the screws are rigidly locked to the plate, and semi-constrained constructs, which allow motion of the screws with respect to the plate. These fixation approaches allow the surgeon to use the most applicable technique when treating a variety of traumatic and non-traumatic cervical (C2-T1) spine pathologies. This device is not approved for screw attachment to the posterior elements (pedicles) or the cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spine.
Features & Benefits
Other high-quality aspects and offerings of the system include:
- Bone Screw fixation options: Fixed or variable options offer construct versatility to match the surgeon’s preference (rigid, semi-constrained, or hybrid construct).
- One-step locking ring: The ring, which is integrated into the plate design, expands to allow for the bone screw to pass through before contracting over the screw head to lock it in place. The ring eliminates the need for a secondary locking mechanism and streamlines the procedure.
- Low-profile plate
- All-in-one guide: This allows for drilling, tapping and bone screw insertion through the same cannula and facilitates accurate bone screw placement.
- Large Plate windows: These provide graft and endplate visibility for axial plate alignment.
- Self-drilling Bone screws: The bone screws feature a sharp tip to eliminate drilling and simplify the procedure.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Reflex. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.