The Oasys System is an occipito-cervico-thoracic posterior system for spine surgery was developed to provide the surgeon with unsurpassed versatility for the treatment of pathologies of the occipitocervical junction and the posterior cervical and upper thoracic spine (occiput-T3). The modular system consists of hooks, polyaxial screws and rods as well as plates and bone screws. A variety of occiput connectors complement the product line.
Key advantages include:
- High degree screw angulation
- Optimal axial alignment
- Easy-to-align blocker insertion
- Biased angle screw with 55 degrees angulation
- Patented buttress thread closure
- 3.5mm diameter rod
- Optimal rod alignment
- Easy construct assembly
- Reduced cross threading*
- Increased construct stiffness and stability*
- When used with the Occipital plate, the bone screws are limited to occipial fixation only. The bone screws are not intended to be used in the cervical spine.
- The use of the polyaxial screws is limited to placement in the upper thoracic spine (T1-T3) in treating thoracic conditions only. They are not intended to be placed in the cervical spine.
- The hooks and rods are also intended to provide stabilization to promote fusion following reduction of fracture/disclocation or trauma in the cervical/upper thoracic (C1-T3) spine.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Oasys OCT. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.