Meet the new standard in power tool performance and reliability.
System 7 Heavy Duty Power Tools
System 7 design features were engineered based upon feedback from those in the healthcare industry who are directly affected by the performance of their heavy duty power tools. The enhanced design, paired with extensive quality and performance testing, ensures that these specialized power tools offer the most innovative, highest performing system backed by best-in-class service from Stryker.
Features & Benefits
- Sagittal saw is significantly quieter than previous generations
- Stryker SmartLiFE Li-Ion batteries with exclusive ACP Technology provide a longer, more reliable battery life (small battery runs 220% longer, large battery run 183% longer), increasing efficiency in the O.R.
- An innovative rotary handpiece offering substantially increased torque, providing optimum performance with an improved power-to-weight ratio (29% reduction in overall system weight)
- Integrated SORN Remote Device Management enables the transfer of device usage data to Stryker support teams to help monitor and recommend ongoing maintenance - reducing down time in the O.R.
- Sealed sterilization containers minimize processing time and reduce the use of blue wrap creating a more sustainable solution
- Design enhancements make it lighter, more powerful and easier to use