Stryker Glide Lateral Air Transfer
The Stryker Glide allows two nurses to laterally transfer a patient safely while reducing the potential for back injury. The core of the system is an inflatable mat that lifts and floats the patient on a cushion of air so that, with very little effort, caregivers can transfer even very large patients from one surface to another.
Features & Benefits
Inflatable mat, lightweight blower and roller tote available separately or as a complete system.
- Laterally transfer patients with ease
- Air technology lets patients ride comfortably on a cushion of air
- Safety straps secure patients to the transfer mat
- Complete system conveniently stores in roller tote
- Thermal protection for patient safety
- Machine-washable transfer mat and urethane-coated nylon pull handles make cleaning convenient