InTouch Critical Care Hospital Bed
Stryker’s groundbreaking InTouch is the first high acuity care bed to combine advanced technology, intuitive operation and BackSmart ergonomics to the benefit of both patients and caregivers. The revolutionary touch screen interface provides the caregiver with new insights into patient metrics. Protocol Reminders such as patient turn schedules are customizable, to encourage best practices that have been proven to help improve patient outcomes.
Unprecedented functions such as a built-in calculator and converter, integrated multi-language translations, and patient weight history graphing help provide the caregiver with more critical information right at the bedside. InTouch's semi-integrated design adds versatility by accepting independent support surfaces while still delivering the efficiency of integrated control.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-function foot end touch screen
- iBed Awareness Smart Bed Monitoring System
- Chaperone Bed Exit Alarm
- Protocol Reminders
- Spoken Translations in 24 Languages
- On-board Sound Therapy
- Stryker's XPRT and PositionPro Surfaces can be semi-integrated
- Industry's first USB upgradeable bed
- Zoom Motorized Drive System