Restoration PS Hip Stem
Restoration PS is a forged-titanium plasma-sprayed implant designed for a variety of primary and revision applications, and is based on Stryker’s long clinical experience with distally fixed implants.
Features & Benefits
- Commercially pure titanium porous plasma spray coating helps to provide a roughened surface for increased torsional and axial stability.
- Distal cylindrical portion for diaphyseal fixation.
- Middle conical portion helps to enhance load transfer, with anthropometric -shaped proximal segment to maintain rotational stability.
- 6”, 8”, and 10” stem lengths.
- Two-for-one distal to proximal sizing option.
- Four proximal body sizes within 1mm of reaming.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Restoration PS. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.