Simplex P SpeedSet: Faster-setting, Strong, Versatile
- Fast - Increased surface area due to the smaller co-polymer particles and higher BPO content speed up the polymerization reaction, leading to a faster set-up time.1
- Strong - Demonstrates statistical equivalency to Simplex P when tested for mechanical properties such as fatigue, compressive, tensile, and shear strength, fracture toughness, porosity, intrusion depth and creep.2
- Versatile - Can be used with all Stryker mixers, injections cartridges, or applied by hand.
1. Popham GJ, Mangino P, Seligson D, Henry SL. Antibiotic-impregnated beads. Part II: Factors in antibiotic selection. Orthop Rev. 1991 Apr; 20(4):331-7
2. Brien WW, Salvati EA, Klein R, Brause B, Stern S. Antibiotic impregnated bone cement in total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop, 1993;296: 242–248