ACM Bone Cement Mixer
The Stryker ACM System provides a convenient and effective method of mixing cement under vacuum. The ACM system mixes the cement in a cartridge, minimizing the staff's exposure to harmful fumes.
Features & Benefits
Key advantages include:
- Mixes in approximately 3-4 minutes
- Closed vacuum mixing system is proven to enhance the cement’s capabilities
- Decreases porosity of the cement, making it stronger and longer lasting
- “Lock-down” lid and charcoal filter lock in and evacuate PMMA fumes
- Specially designed paddles scrape and spread cement for an ideal mix
- Provides more deliverable cement
- Easy-to-turn paddles are comfortable to use
- Various nozzles and pressurizes are available to accommodate the majority of orthopedic needs
- Economic choice
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): ACM. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.