Studio3 Media Asset Management
Stryker's Studio3 provides a centralized storage solution for the archiving and management of surgical videos and images. Designed to enhance OR workflow and ensure media is archived, Studio3 integrates seamlessly with the SDC Ultra digital capture device. From the desktop, Studio3 makes it easy for users to search, edit, share, and export surgical media from within an intuitive browser-based interface.
Studio3 facilitates HIPAA compliance with the use of centralized media storage and customizable user access controls. Whether creating an educational presentation, sharing surgical footage with a patient, or sending a referring physician a link to view a procedure, Stryker's Studio3 makes it easy for surgeons to utilize their surgical videos and images.
- Utilizes a central server to store case-specific videos, images, and patient information
- Condenses videos into an H.264 format for streaming to the desktop
- Facilitates HIPAA compliance by enabling customized user-specific access rights to the surgical cases
- Create video clips and grab thumbnails post-procedure within Studio3’s intuitive browser-based interface
- Add annotations to videos within Studio3 for teaching applications
- Stitch multiple video clips together to create consolidated videos of significant scenes
- Share surgical cases with other users within the system
- Send email links to a patient or referring physician with temporary user credentials for view-only rights to selected videos and images
- Integrate with the hospital’s EMR for a more complete patient medical record