GDC® 360° Detachable Coils
GDC® 360° Detachable Coils are manufactured by Boston Scientific for Stryker Neurovascular.
Complex. Versatile. Proven.
Let your Strategy Take Shape.
Features & Benefits
Delivering conformability and stability in a single product family.
Choice of Softness
Three grades of softness offer progressive coil compliance throughout the procedure.
Supports a wide range of aneurysm morphologies, from spherical to multi-lobed.
*Glass model test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance
The #1 Choice for Complex Coils — With Documented Clinical Results
- Since 2004, over 200,000 GDC® 360° Detachable Coils have been implanted in patients worldwide
- Studies suggest improved angiographic outcomes with GDC 360° Coils when compared to alternative complex and helical shapes (1,2)
(1) Perl J, et al. Presentation at ASITN Practicum in Chicago, IL - June 15-16, 2007.
(2) Taschner C, et al. Neuroradiology, January 2009, 51:45-52.
* Each aneurysm was filled with one 10 mm x 30 cm GDC-10 360° Standard SR Detachable Coil. Comparative clinical study results on file at Stryker Corporation. Data available upon request. Bench test data. Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance. All photographs taken by and on file at Stryker Corporation.