The Stryker Maestro Pneumatic Drill runs up to 75,000 RPMs at up to 120 PSI.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with Elite, TPS, MIS attachments
- Maestro Irrigation Console is self-priming, has controlled flow rates, and uses the same irrigation cassette as CORE Electric
- Double swivel mechanism
- Universal footpedal has three modes of operation: Handswitch mode, Exhausting mode, Non-exhaust mode
- Modified muffler to reduce noise
- Variable speed control and simple set-up with irrigation console, and/or the Maestro handpiece hose
- Available with handswitch
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Maestro. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.