Sonopet Ultrasonic Aspirator
The Sonopet Ultrasonic Aspirator. One versatile system for exceptional control of soft tissue and fine bone dissection in close proximity to delicate anatomic structures. The Sonopet System delivers precise fragmentation, irrigation and aspiration simultaneously in one hand piece. The Stryker advantage is our proprietary LT technology, a wide variety of bone tips and the first aggressive tissue tip all in a lightweight hand piece to create a true synergy of control and efficacy.
Features & Benefits
Key advantages include:
Proprietary LT Technology:
- First ultrasonic aspirator to effectively address soft tissue and fine bone dissection by coupling longitudinal oscillation and torsional vibration
- The LT technology makes it possible to emulsify bone with no grabbing or kicking due to the non-rotational reciprocating motion and oscillation at 25,000 time per second with 0.36 mm width variation
Sonopet Handpiece Advantages:
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides superb tactile feedback and requires no external cooling
- 25kHz Universal Handpiece partnered with an additional 34kHz Handpiece, allows for tailoring of instrumentation to specific tissue/procedure
- Large selection of specialty tips are available
- Frangible tip covers for improved visualization and access
Ultrasonic Aspirator Components:
- Fragmentation: precise tissue removal by rapid longitudinal motion.
- Irrigation: flows coaxially around the tip to suspend fragmented tissue and cool the tip
- Aspiration: Removal of fluid and fragmentated tissue by cannulated tip and suction
- Automatically recognizes handpieces for easy set-up
- Multiple frequencies of handpieces allow tissue selectivity for in situ evacuation in eloquent areas or aggressive removal of fine bone.
- Suction, irrigation and ultrasonic functions can be used alone or simultaneously by using the SYNC mode
- Individual linear control of each output enables used to fine tune power balance
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): Sonopet. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.