Fixos System offers two diameters of twist-off screws, 2.0 & 2.7mm. Each is manufactured from titanium alloy and is designed to provide stable fixation at the site until a union occurs.
Fixos compression screws offer configurations to help surgeons address a variety of bone repair procedures. Sizes 2.5, 3.5 & 4.0mm are cannulated, self-tapping and self-drilling.
- Twist-off offers two sizes 2.0mm and 2.7mm.
- Self-reaming and self-tapping screws have a cutting tip design to help increase OR efficiency
- Cancellous anchorage
- Power insertion and final introduction with a specific screwdriver
- Cannulated compression screws 2.5, 3.5 & 4.0mm screw sizes allow for precise insertion
- Different thread pitch between the head and the distal shaft designed to allow compression
- Self-tapping, Self-drilling
- Titanium Alloy
Fixos Screws 510(K)- 510(K) Number K070039