Asnis Micro Cannulated Screw System
Features & Benefits
- The 2.0mm and 3.0mm diameters have been developed to meet the specialized small-bone needs of foot and hand surgeons.
- A broad selection of sizes with a choice of thread lengths are offered.
- Color coded implants and instruments for a more clear distinction in the operating room.
- Smoothly contoured, low profile screw heads.
- Reverse cutting flutes have been engineered to facilitate efficient implant removal.
Asnis Micro Operative Technique- Literature Number LAMCS-OT