Asnis Micro Cannulated Screw System
The Asnis Micro 2.0mm and 3.0mm cannulated scews have been specifically engineered to cover an extensive range of indications in the Foot and Hand. These implants and their associated instrumentation platform are designed to facilitate surgical procedures by simplifying screw positioning, insertion and removal. The ultra small diameters of the Asnis Micro Cannulated Screws with their low profile heads and advanced cutting technology are neatly blended to meet the surgeons' needs in their daily practice.
Features & Benefits
- The 2.0mm and 3.0mm diameters have been developed to meet the specialized small-bone needs of foot and hand surgeons.
- A broad selection of sizes with a choice of thread lengths are offered.
- Color coded implants and instruments for a more clear distinction in the operating room.
- Smoothly contoured, low profile screw heads.
- Reverse cutting flutes have been engineered to facilitate efficient implant removal.
Asnis Micro Operative Technique- Literature Number LAMCS-OT