HydroSet Bone Substitute
HydroSet represents the next generation in bone substitute technology intended for a wide variety of clinical applications in multiple surgical specialties. It is a self-setting, injectable, calcium-phosphate bone substitute that converts to Hydroxyapatite. It is indicated to fill bone voids or gaps of the skeletal system (e.g., extremities, craniofacial, spine and pelvis). These gaps may be surgically created or osseous defects from traumatic injury to the bone.
Features & Benefits
- Injectable or manual implantation
- Fast setting (8.5 minutes)
- Excellent wet-field characteristics
- Augmentation of provisional hardware
- Radiopaque property allows convenient visualization of healing during follow-up
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): HydroSet. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.