User Profiles allows the SDC3 and all its features to be configured to an individual surgeon with the press of a single button. During the procedure, the SDC3 provides unique abilities to the surgeon and staff, such as an integrated surgical timeout, on-screen device status, device control, voice control and dual channel capturing. At the completion of the procedure, the SDC3 offers the user a variety of methods to manage the captured data, ranging from removable media to HIS integration to iPad functionality. The SDC3 provides a full-featured information management solution for both the mobile cart and integrated OR.
Features & Benefits
- User Profiles: Customizable user profiles provide the surgeon consistently setup equipment with the push of a button, allowing the nurse to focus on patient care.
- Device & Voice Control: Allows surgeons to annotate of the fly from the 1488 camera head, wireless headset, or wireless remote control.
- iPad Functionality: Stryker’s Studio3+ Application enables surgeons to archive surgical media in a secure location and also the ability to share with patients and referring physicians.
- Dual Channel: Record two video signals independently or simultaneously.
- MPEG4 (H.264) encoding: enables high-quality 1080p video to be stored using minimal space.
- 1TB Hard Drive: Store up to 500 cases in the internal archive.
- On-screen Device Status: Provides the surgeon a convenient way to view real-time device status such as insufflator pressure on the surgical display.
- Customizable Surgical Timeout Checklist: Easily and efficiently conduct the timeout, print a hard copy and store a digital copy to the case file.
- Studio3 Integration: Direct integration with Studio3 provides the ability to Archive, Edit, and Share surgical media, while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
- Wireless Network Connectivity: Wirelessly integrate with hospital networks, such as Studio3, PACS and EMRs.