iSWITCH Universal Wireless Footswitch
Stryker developed the market’s first wireless universal footswitch in order to increase safety and efficiency in the operating room.
The iSWITCH footswitch uses a wireless USB connection and has the ability to control multiple devices in the operating room.
The iSWITCH communicates wirelessly to a receiver console that has the ability to connect and control Stryker TPS, CORE, SERFAS, and SERFAS Energy footswitch functions as well as the foot control for the Valleylab Force FX ESU.
Features & Benefits
- iSWITCH Valleylab Integration Kit
- A single foot pedal that controls multiple devices
- Elimination of cords for increased safety and efficiency
- Ergonomic design and handle
- Extended battery life
- Stryker Clean-and-Dry Bags