Crossfire Arthroscopic Resection System
Features & Benefits
Increases performance, increases power.
The Crossfire system produces a more usable and aggressive range of ablation than previous consoles, and increases the performance of SERFAS ENERGY probes and Formula Shaver disposables – allowing for better arc initiation on all types of tissues densities. And with a new approach to coagulation functionality, Crossfire’s generator maintains a constant voltage to shrink back tissue and reduce the risk of unwanted charring.
Arthroscopy, all in one.
A hybrid platform, Crossfire can operate motor and RF functionality in one revolutionary solution. Using bipolar RF technology to generate a controlled area of ionized particles, Crossfire rapidly removes tissue through vaporization. The two-in-one console and footswitch saves space in the OR and has a large, bright LCD screen for added visibility. Crossfire’s internal Customizer software offers in-depth user preferences that can be saved per surgeon for use on multiple consoles.
Why Choose Crossfire?
- Combine RF and Shaver control in one complete console.
- Enhance ablation and suction with optimal RF performance.
- Save space in the OR with two-in-one console and footswitch system.
- Customize settings for handpieces, footswitch, RF probes, and shaver.
- Gain quick access to saved preferences for each surgeon or case.
- Access three levels of constant voltage coagulation for better consistency.
- Gain optimal cutting performance, for up to 14% more rotations per second.