MEDPOR Orbital Reconstructive Implants
The MEDPOR Orbital Floor portfolio contains 50 different implant sizes, shapes, and material configurations for an extensive range of orbital floor reconstructive procedures. These implants are available with or without BARRIER™ surfaces to selectively prevent tissue ingrowth, as well as the option for embedded titanium mesh, providing several surgical solutions for health care providers.
Features & Benefits
- Proven material has a long history of craniofacial use
- Interconnected, omni-directional pore structure promotes native tissue in-growth for enhanced biocompatibility
- Implants may be contoured with surgical scissors in the sterile field to fit the individual needs of each patient
- BARRIER™ surface option to prevent tissue in-growth when desired
- MEDPOR TITAN™ implants with embedded titanium mesh are available providing strength, shape retention when bent, and flexibility for various surgical procedures
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): BARRIER, BTB, MAX, MEDPOR, MEDPOR TITAN, MTB, OFW, Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.