The MEDPOR Cranial / Neurosurgical portfolio contains more than 20 different implant size and shape options for use in a wide variety of surgical procedures. Many are available with or without embedded titanium mesh for additional cranioplasty solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Proven material has a long history of use for cranial repair
- Interconnected, omni-directional pore structure allows for native tissue in-growth for enhanced biocompatibility
- MEDPOR Implants may be contoured with a scalpel, burr, or scissors in the sterile field to fit the individual needs of each patient.
- TITAN Implants may be cut with surgical scissors.
- MEDPOR TITAN™ Implants have titanium mesh embedded within the porous structure of the MEDPOR biomaterial. This may minimize sharp edges normally associated with cutting titanium mesh implants.
- MEDPOR TITAN™ Sheet implants substantially hold their shape when bent, due to the titanium mesh embedded within the porous structure of the MEDPOR biomaterial.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): BARRIER, FLEXBLOCK, MAX, MEDPOR, MEDPOR TITAN, MTM, OZ, Stryker, TF2, TSI. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.