Features & Benefits
- Proven material has a long history of use for cranial repair
- Interconnected, omni-directional pore structure allows for native tissue in-growth for enhanced biocompatibility
- MEDPOR Implants may be contoured with a scalpel, burr, or scissors in the sterile field to fit the individual needs of each patient.
- TITAN Implants may be cut with surgical scissors.
- MEDPOR TITAN™ Implants have titanium mesh embedded within the porous structure of the MEDPOR biomaterial. This may minimize sharp edges normally associated with cutting titanium mesh implants.
- MEDPOR TITAN™ Sheet implants substantially hold their shape when bent, due to the titanium mesh embedded within the porous structure of the MEDPOR biomaterial.