HydroSet represents the next generation in bone substitute technology and is an excellent bone substitute solution for a wide variety of clinical applications and surgical specialties. HydroSet is a self-setting calcium phosphate cement indicated to fill bony voids or gaps of the skeletal system.
Features & Benefits
Key features include:
- Hardens to form hydroxyapatite (mineral phase of bone) and remodels to natural bone through osteoclastic resorption and new bone formation
- Hardens in a wet field environment, eliminating the need to meticulously control moisture at the operative site
- Easily implanted via simple injection or manual application techniques for a variety of procedures
- Sets quickly once implanted under normal physiological conditions
- No thermal emissions (isothermic) during the hardening phase
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): BoneSource, HydroSet. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.