Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Stryker Completes Acquisition of Trauson Holdings Company Limited
- Stryker Corporation Named One of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- Stryker Announces Appointment of Scott Bruder, MD, PhD to the Position of Vice President, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer
- Rejuvenate/ABG II Modular-Neck Stem Information
- Stryker Names Kevin A. Lobo as President and Chief Executive Officer