Stryker Documentation Stations provide a workplace within the iSuite Operating Room for the circulating nurse to manage all of the equipment.
The Stations greatly improve operating room efficiency and serve as the control point for the OR. Units are ergonomically designed with pull-out writing surfaces, ensuring that the nurse never loses sight of the patient.
Each Station is self-contained with cable channels, locking storage, glass pocket doors and provisions for hospital-grade electrical.
Features & Benefits
- Dimensions suit all Stryker iSuite equipment
- Available in 1-Bay, 2-Bay, and 3-Bay configurations
- Strategically placed vents on every configuration allow for maximum heat dissipation from medical equipment stored within the unit
- Built-in cable passes, removable shelves, and snap-in false backs facilitate easy equipment installation and servicing
- Sliding shelf for router cabinet makes servicing easier
- Optional GCX touch panel mount, extended countertop and mobile desk allow the nurse to face the surgical field from the Doc Station