Patient Education for your iPad
FlipChart+ has taken one of Stryker’s most popular patient education tools and has made it available for the customer who wants to utilize his or her iPad to support patient dialogue. Taking advantage of the versatility of the iPad, this application adds a new dimension to education and the sharing of information. The Orthopaedics section provides an overview of a normal joint, arthritic joint and replacement joint through graphics and X-rays. The Spine section provides an overview of a normal lumbar spine, a lumbar spine with pathology and a depiction of a post-surgery spine with instrumentation. The ability to annotate and mark specific areas of images can help surgeons explain hip, knee or shoulder replacement procedures as well as diseased and healthy spine anatomy with their patients. FlipChart+ incorporates chart interaction and customization functionality, allowing the user to add images, blank pages, reorder pages and email charts.
- Stryker FlipChart+ mobile application is an electronic version of the paper based Patient Education FlipCharts & provides instant access to patient education charts.
- Chart interactions - Sticky notes and pen tools will have multi-colored options.
- Chart customizations: User will be able to add a new image and manipulate the image by, rotating, resizing, & moving.
- Users can delete pages, re-arrange sequences within the charts, add blank pages, their own logo & images.
- An in-app purchase option has been integrated.
- Users can email saved charts.
- Questions on the iPad App?