MANTIS Percutaneous Pedicle Screw System
The MANTIS (minimal access non-traumatic insertion system) allows cannulated pedicle screws to be placed appropriately in a true percutaneous fashion. This system is designed to address up to three level procedures for both degenerative and deformity applications. Precise rod contouring above the skin before rod insertion enhances the screw and rod construct. The cannulated screw design is based on the trusted Xia Pedicle Screw system and uses the same buttress thread closure mechanism.
Features & Benefits
Key advantages include:
- True percutaneous approach: Stab incisions needed only for screw insertion
- Supports up to three level procedures: Scalable for degenerative and deformity applications
- Ability to percutaneously lay fusion material in posterior region
- Precise rod contouring before rod insertion: Allows rod bending to fit anatomy
- Un-constrained rod insertion: Rod insertion controlled by surgeon not system
- Radiolucent retractor: Complete visualization of anatomical landmarks
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): MANTIS, Xia. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.