BoneSource Classic is a self-setting, calcium phosphate cement intended for use in the repair of neurosurgical burr holes, contiguous craniotomy cuts and other cranial defects as well as in the augmentation and restoration of bony contour in the craniofacial skeleton.
Features & Benefits
Key features include:
- Hardens to form hydroxyapatite (mineral phase of bone) and remodels to natural bone through osteoclastic resorption and new bone formation
- No thermal emissions (isothermic) during the hardening phase
- Forms a sculptable calcium phosphate paste with extended working time for contourability
- Maintains shape and volume over time
- 10+ years of supportive literature
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): BoneSource, HydroSet. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.