The Plume-Away 4.0 and Ultra Plume-Away 6.0 are patented smoke removal systems that provide continuous, automatic removal of harmful, surgical smoke produced by electrocautery, laser or ultrasonic devices during laparoscopic procedures.
These systems ensure that plume is removed quickly, keeping the surgeon’s field of view clear, while the surgical plume is decontaminated and deodorized for staff safety.
- Increased evacuation of plume, up to 4 L/min
- Reduces need to remove scope for intra-operative cleaning
- Easy to install on a trocar’s side port
- Diminished filter obstruction
- Very effective for both 10mm and 5mm trocars
Ultra Plume-Away 6.0
- Increased evacuation of plume, up to 6 L/min
- Best option for 5mm trocar
- Intended for procedures with a great deal of electrocautery and subsequent plume
- Clears smoke almost instantly
- No loss of pnemoperitoneum